Gravity Forms Checkout + MemberPress Integration
Combine the Most Robust Checkout+Forms Plugin with
the Ever Popular MemberPress Membership Plugin
Gravity Press is a WordPress Plugin created to integrate Gravity Forms and MemberPress. Using Gravity Forms for your checkout process, Gravity Press automatically assigns your new customer to any particular MemberPress level you specify, saving you from having to do this process manually.
Customer Registration Without the Hassle
We know. MemberPress is truly awesome, but its checkout process lacks flexibility, power, and even aesthetics. Gravity Forms on the other hand offers one of the best looking and most highly customizable checkout forms out there, including a ton of great add ons to improve your checkout automations.
Why Use Gravity Forms for Membership Site Checkouts Instead of MemberPress?
Gravity Press for MemberPress opens your checkout process to the following integration possibilities:
- Add to CRM – Add your new member to your CRM (Agile, Capsule, Highrise, Zoho CRM)
- Add to Email List – Subscribe your new member to your mailing list (Active Campaign, Aweber, Campaign Monitor, Clever Reach, Emma, Get Response, iContact, Mad Mimi, and Mailchimp)
- Payment Gateways – Gravity Forms gives you access to all the major payment gateways (Stripe, Paypal, PayPal Pro, Authorize.net)
- Other Great Integrations: Including Slack, Hipchat, Trello, Breeze, Freshbooks, and Zapier
Automatically Adds New Members to the MemberPress Levels They Select
With our integration plugin, Gravity Press, you can take advantage of all the versatility of Gravity Forms and register you new customers instantly into the MemberPress level of your choosing. Take out the human element and save yourself time, money, and unnecessary hassle.
Gravity Press works similar to most other Gravity Forms Addons so there’s nothing new to learn here. After activating the plugin, you’ll see a Gravity Press link show up under Gravity Forms settings in your Dashboard.
Developer Edition Not Required
Unlike many systems that integrate with MemberPress, Gravity Press only requires the Business Edition of MemberPress, not the more advanced Developer Edition, making it a great choice for both simple and complex membership websites alike.
- Automatically adds new or existing WordPress users to the MemberPress level they select during checkout
- Allows new or existing users to select and be added to multiple MemberPress levels simultaneously
- Prevents existing members from accidentally signing up for a level they’re already an active member of
- After user redirected to PayPal for checkout, plugin will only add user to selected MemberPress level after verifying PayPal payment status is “complete”
How Gravity Press Works
Setup Your Integration in a Snap
After activation of the plugin, simply create a new integration between your Gravity Forms checkout form and MemberPress using the standard Gravity Forms Add-On feed method.
Super Simple Configuration
Customize Your Registration Form Your Way
Get Gravity Press
Let’s say your programmer charges you $60/hour (which is on the low end for a good WordPress plugin developer who’s effective at integrations). Gravity Press only needs to save you 2 hours of development time for a complex project like this which would take countless hours. Ultimately, go Gravity Press and your business plan has already paid for itself.