Testimonials that are submitted and published will assume the generic styling of the text and fonts unless you’ll change and edit it the way you want it to appear on your website. Changing the style of the testimonials is not that difficult. Refer to this step by step tutorial below or click play the Video Tutorial.
- Go to the page or post where you want the testimonial to appear and then click on “Insert Testimonial” button as you can see on the picture blow.
- After that, a Pop up window will appear where you can see the list of options including the list of Testimonials you have. Select the testimonial from the list. Then click on Advance Option.
- Scroll down and look for Text Settings. That’s where you can edit and change the style of the Testifier, The testifier’s title and the Testimonial.
- You can change and manipulate each style like Font size, Font Style and color. Refer to the picture below.
- Make all the necessary changes and style that suits your preference and once it’s done, Click on Generate ShortCode. Next, click on preview changes to check if it works and lastly, click on Save.
When changing the font size, you need to input it manually on the box labelled Title Font Size, Subtitle Size or Testimonial Font Size.