How to create Submission Form and add it to a page or post on your WordPress site.
Currently, all Testimonial Submission Form are being done using shortcodes yet until we can release an update with the Testimonial Submission Form UI. Creating submission form is an easy task to do just by copying and pasting the shortcodes listed here: Dashboard->Testimonials->Settings (then click on the How-To-Use tab).
This is a step by step tutorial on how to add create a submission form for your customers through your WordPress site.
- Go to the page or post where you want to add the form first, then open our shortcode list in a new tab. The shortcode list can be found under: Dashboard->Testimonials->Settings (then click on the How-To-Use tab)
- Grab the shortcode submission code and post it on the appropriate aria where you want to position Form.
- Next, use the Required Shortcode Options, which can also be found on the How-To-Use page. Copy and paste the code including the square brackets, and try to play around to get the desired Form.
- You can copy, edit and paste this short codes to every post or page you want it to be. The output is shown below:
- Here’s a quick example of the Testimonial Submission Form shortcode:
[handsometestimonial_form form_title=”Send Us Feedback” hide_rating=”yes”]
- All submission form creations are held as drafts after being submitted and will only go live after being published by the site admin on that certain page.
- Submission notifications will go to the site admin by default, unless the email address is changed in the General settings tab.