Our Magento and Salesforce Integrator is perfect solution to synchronize your Magento store with the powerful Salesforce customer relationship management system.
Send Vital Magento Customer Information to SalesForce So You Can Make Better Decisions and Sell More!
Sending Magento Data to Saleforce Lets You . . .
- Setup automations to in Salesforce to sell similar products to customers to what they’ve already purchased
- Improve customer service and support
- Manage RMA (return merchandise authorization)
- Create informative reports and dashboards
Sync All Vital Customer and Product Data:
- Shipping information
Set It and Forget It! The Easy Way to Handle Data Sync
No more messing around with spreadsheets. Let Magento to Salesforce Integrator handle everything for you on an automatic basis. Setup the plugin to sync weekly, daily, hourly, or any way you desire.
Magento to Salesforce Integrator makes setup a breeze. Just go into our Magento 2 extension, add the appropriate API keys and set the fields you want to synced when it comes to your products, customers, orders, and shipping.
So Many Fields to Sync, So Little Time
Every complex e-commerce shop has a growing number of custom fields for orders, products, and even customer information. With our integration extension, you can setup any number of custom fields to synchronize between your Magento and Salesforce CRM. We allow up to 500 custom fields!
Send Product Info from Magento to Salesforce
- Send product name, details and stocks, custom fields
- Optionally send information whenever new product created or updated
Send Customer Info from Magento to Salesforce
- Send customer data whenever new customers signup on your store or if they update their account
- Send customer info from Magento to various parts of SalesForce simultaneously
Send Order Info from Magento to Salesforce
- Send new orders from Magento to Salesforce whenever new orders are created
- Send order updates to Salesforce automatically
- Send order info to different aspects of Salesforce
Trigger Campaign Automations in Salesforce to Whens Something Happens in Magento
- Send promotion data in catalog price rules from Magento to Salesforce
- Send campaign rule name, starting date, ending date, discount value
- Send rules in Magento to SalesForce Campaign module
Choose Automatic or Manual Syncing
Magento to Salesforce Integrator can be setup to automatically sync your data from Magento to Salesforce in a few different ways. One is automatic, meaning that anytime a product is viewed on your site but a visitor, it will trigger our extension to make sure if there are any updates that need to be synced. This method is super easy to setup, but for high traffic stores, can degrade performance
To improve performance, we also offer the CRON method which takes a little more effort to setup but can schedule the sync to happen periodically as often as you like. You can set the extension to synchronize every 10 minutes or every 3 days if you’d like.
Manually Sync Each Magento Item
View syncing reports
- View a full report, showing specific data synced successfully and any items that failed in your Magento admin area
- Get a daily or weekly email report send to you displaying the full sync report
Full list of features:
- Sync from over 500 fields in Magento 2
- Sync to over 500 fields in Salesforce CRM
- Sync product data
- Sync customer data
- Sync order data
- Sync price rule data
- Trigger Salesforce email campaigns to customers
- Field mapping
- Automatic, periodic, and manual sync options
- Email syncing reports