Gravity Forms Direct Coupon Links
Easily Generate Direct Coupon URLs to Send to Your Customers So They Don’t Have to Enter a Coupon Code
As you may be aware, Gravity Forms out-of-the-box does not support dynamic population of coupon codes using URL arguments.
Gravity Forms Direct Coupon Links solves this problem, allowing you to create direct coupon links like the following:
After creating your coupon code and associated Direct Coupon URL, you have the option to either display or hide the coupon code. If hidden, the Total form value will automatically show the reduced price.
- Add a Gravity Forms Coupon field to your form
- Create a Coupon Field as per Gravity Forms Coupon Add-on documentation
- Create a Populate Coupons feed for your form and select your coupon field
- Enter the URL parameter argument you’d like to use to dynamically populate your coupon field
- Create your new link: http://yourdomain.com/?couponcdode=WLSD
No Longer for Sale