Gravity Forms Direct Coupon Links
Easily Generate Direct Coupon URLs to Send to Your Customers So They Don’t Have to Enter a Coupon Code
As you may be aware, Gravity Forms out-of-the-box does not support dynamic population of coupon codes using URL arguments.
Gravity Forms Direct Coupon Links solves this problem, allowing you to create direct coupon links like the following:
After creating your coupon code and associated Direct Coupon URL, you have the option to either display or hide the coupon code. If hidden, the Total form value will automatically show the reduced price.
- Add a Gravity Forms Coupon field to your form
- Create a Coupon Field as per Gravity Forms Coupon Add-on documentation
- Create a Populate Coupons feed for your form and select your coupon field
- Enter the URL parameter argument you’d like to use to dynamically populate your coupon field
- Create your new link: http://yourdomain.com/?couponcdode=WLSD
Let’s say your programmer charges you $60/hour (which is on the low end for a good WordPress plugin developer who’s effective at integrations). Gravity Direct Coupons Links only needs to save you 2 hours of development time for a complex project like this that would take countless hours. Ultimately, Gravity Forms Direct Coupons Links and your business plan has already paid for itself.